Sunday, October 12, 2008

New method of contacting and scheduling sessions!

Good evening. I am making an attempt to become more "techno-friendly" by setting up this blog as a convenience to those of you who currently are receiving bodywork from me and for those who'd like to receive bodywork.

Please use the gmail account for those appointments you'd be interested in. If you'd like to set something up, please let me know the date and time you'd prefer. Currently my hours are Monday and Wednesday evenings at 5:30pm or 7:30pm.

Appointments I have available:
Wednesday, October 15th at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 18th at 12 p.m.


Feel free to weigh in on the poll, leave a comment, or call me to schedule an appointment.

Hoping you are well.
Michele

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful idea Michele! I will have to schedule with you soon!