Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thanks and Giving!!

Happy Spring! I hope you are getting out and enjoying the sunshine. My apologies for delayed blog. The intention was to assist in getting appointments filled and to provide useful information to you on various topics.

Having said that...thank you for being dedicated clients! Your body thanks you too!! I have gotten so booked that people are being put on a waiting list, hoping for a cancellation! I never imagined I'd be scheduling into the next month. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Whether you see me once a year, or once a month, you make all the difference to having a successful business!

For the giving aspect of this blog...I have been a part of a leadership and training program since September of 2009 and have met unbelievable women! We are committed to making a difference in people's lives and through our brainstorming we have decided to raise money to donate to various causes.

I will be collecting donations each month. Our first recipient will be a Women's Shelter in Minneapolis, just in time for Mother's day. I ask for your support in giving. Imagine the gift of a single-mom, or moms, getting pampered for a day and the benefits, not only for her, but her kids too.

Hoping you are well.
Michele

No comments: