Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Seasons Greetings to all!

I got wrapped up in the season and missed the last 2 Sundays to blog. My apologies for those of you who look forward to this! ;-)

First, let me thank all of you for your business over the last year. At last count, I completed over 100 massages this year. Thank you for the success of Balance Through Bodywork.

Second, I have new brochures now available! They were professionally done and I am so proud of how they turned out. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you to Gina for all of your hard work. They look awesome!!

Lastly, what everyone is wondering..."what appointment times are left? For crying out loud, I'm going to be seeing my family this week and I could really use a session!!!"

Monday December 29th at 7:30pm is the last session for the year.

In January 2009:
Saturday 3rd at 12 noon or 2pm
Wednesday 14th at 7:30pm
Monday the 19th (MLK day) 1pm or 3pm (Great for those of you who have that day off!!)
Wednesday 21st at 7:30pm
Thursday 22nd at 5:30pm **NEW TIME/DAY ADDED**
Monday 26th at 5:30pm or 7:30pm
Wednsday 28th at 5:30pm or 7:30pm
Saturday 31st at 2pm

As always, if these days/times don't work, please call me at 612.670.9093 or email at balancethroughbodywork@gmail.com to see if something else will.

Have a happy and safe holiday season.
Hoping you are well.
Michele

No comments: